Proactive Pilates is pleased to offer private sessions tailored to meet your personal fitness goals. This is an ideal way to improve strength, flexibility, and posture using the Pilates equipment and matwork.
This Studio uses state of the art professional Pilates equipment. Sessions include training on the Reformer, Half-Cadillac and Split Stability Chair. Other props such as the TRX® Suspension Trainer, the BOSU®, exercise balls, foam rollers, spin discs, and Fitness Circle® resistance rings are also incorporated to customize your workout.
This pleasant, quiet, and bright space is conducive to learning the principles of Pilates. Proactive Pilates is dedicated to providing you with a personalized workout to meet your unique needs and objectives.
- Builds core strength and stable mobility
- Increases flexibility, balance, and agility
- Tones abdominals and improves posture
- Complements other exercise routines such as running, golf, skiing, biking, tennis, yoga, and strength training
- Creates greater mind-body awareness
- Low impact to joints
- Develops muscular balance and efficient movement patterns